algae Algae cleaner algae treatment Aquarium Aquarium Accessories Aquarium Algae control aquarium filter Aquarium Moss Aquarium Rocks aquarium supplies aquascape australia aquascaping Aquascaping Guide Aquascaping layout Aquatic Moss Australia Fish Tank Components Australian Accessories for the Aquarium best driftwood design Bucephalandra bucephalandra care Carpet plants christmas moss DIY driftwood idea Driftwood driftwood in Australia driftwoods designing filtration system fish aquarium fish research Fish Tank cleaner fish tank driftwood fishtank freshwater aquarium Inspiration Java Moss news peacock moss planted aquarium popular progressive aquascaping small fish tank Starting an Aquarium step by step aquascaping Step-by-step set up Supplements for the Aquarium Takashi Aqua Amano tank cycle tropical fish tanks water pH test water test
10 Things every aquarium owner must know about ich fish disease
0 comments / Posted on by Abhishek P
- Can fish ich infect humans? Ans. Yes, but it is not lethal to human some fish disease though have serious effect on human such as Fish TB
- Can ich kill fish? Ans. Yes, it weakens the fish immune system and also clogging its gills and preventing respiratory function.
- Can ich survive without fish? Ans. No, they will die within 24 hours without a fish host.
- Can fish ich treatment kill fish? Yes, If you overdose it, so follow directions on the label some even are lethal to Catfish because they contain copper even snails and crustaceans are killed with ich medications that have copper
- Can ich spread to other fish? Yes, If one fish is infected I am sure that the rest have been infected already, so treat the whole community even if you see others that have no signs of white spots
- .Will fish ich treatment hurt healthy fish? Yes, all fish medications are toxic, so make sure to quarantine your fish before adding to the community tank and buy fish in shops that have a good reputation and have healthy fish
- will ich treatment kill baby fish? Yes, they have a lesser chance in surviving ich medication treatment than adult fish but if they are not treated with ich medication if they have ich they will also die, so its a win-win situation just try treating them.
- ich disease of fish is caused by? The disease is caused by the ciliate protozoan Ichthyophthirius multifiliis, commonly called ich or ick.
- does ich make fish itch? Yes, this makes the fish flash and scratching to aquarium tank wall and decorations
- fish ich natural fish ich treatment? Yes, Dissolve 1 teaspoon per 1 gallon (4 L) of water in a small amount of tank water separately and then add the mixture to the tank. and do Do 25% daily partial water changes.
Reference. Video from www.diyaquapros.com/
Hey! Before You Go…!
Get my latest posts straight into your inbox before everyone else.