- 100% brand new and high quality
- This digital pen style meter is an ideal instrument for any aquarium, the fishing industry, swimming pools, school laboratories, food & beverage, etc. And, this Digital TDS Water Quality Tester is ideal for all basic water testing applications. This product is highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: stores measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries. Measurement Ranges is between 0-9990 ppm, and from 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm; from 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Applied range: the production and drinking of purified water, Electroplating liquid, Boiler water, Water in fish tank, Water of swimming pools, Photograph flushing fluid, Well water, Deep phreatic water, Laboratory, Aquaculture, Food processing, etc
- Measures total dissolved solids (TDS) and temperature
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm
- Accuracy: 2% Full Scale: ±1, ±2
- Digital Calibration (push button): Factory Calibrated
- Shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use
- Automatic temperature compensation function: it can automatically change the displayed value into the value of 25
- High accuracy: Use the Titanium alloy probe which can avoid magnetic disturbance to test water and only has the error (± 0.1)
- Measuring temperature: 0 - 50 and it can be stored in the environment (- 30)
- Fast measuring: can measure once in five seconds
- Accuracy: ± 0.1PH (at 20)
- Battery: 2x 1.5V (CR1620 button battery,included)
- Relative Humidity: <95
- Working temperature: 0 - 50
- Zero: Adjust by the compensate potentiometer
- Through the EU CE and ROHS certification
There is absolutely ZERO Risk in buying from our trusted store as we use Encrypted SSL certificates for 100% Security so you don't have to worry about your security!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.