Lysimachia nummurlaria 'yellow'
A hairless low-growing perennial creeper, Lysimachia nummularia has five-petalled yellow flowers that are typically 2cm across and shaped like cups. Another distinguishing feature is its bright green rounded heart-shaped opposite leaves. Like other creepers, this wildflower propagates by seed and via runners that root at nodes.
- Aspect: Sun or part shade
- Flower: Colour Yellow
- Foliage: Evergreen
- Goes Well With Ferns, Geraniums, Polygonatum
- Growth Habit: Spreading
- Hardiness: Fully hardy
- Height: 10cm
- Soil: Most types
- Spread: Indefinite
We can’t ship Livestock and Live Plants to WA and TAS due to State Restrictions. Kindly check out our DOA and other policies before purchase!!
Other things to consider before placing an order:
* Check to see if your tank has enough space.
* Ensure your tank is fully cycled.
* Ensure your new livestock is compatible tank mates for any other fish you currently have (in terms of habitat, species, requirements, temperament, and size)
* Ensure that your water parameters, habitat and temperature are suitable for the species you want to introduce.
* Do not stock your tank too quickly, or suddenly a large influx of fish can unbalance your water parameters that will affect the water quality.
* Do not feed your new fish for 24hrs. They need time to settle in and feel at home. Feeding them too quickly puts their health at risk, and it can even affect your water quality. If you have existing fish in your aquarium, feeding them before releasing the new fish is a good idea.
* Don’t be alarmed if, upon arrival, your fish, shrimp or snail look pale or lethargic. This is normal behaviour while in transit, and they should return to full colour and vibrancy after settling into their new home for a few days.
Also, be aware that livestock often gets stress and lose their colours after the long travel to you, this often happened to most livestock ( shrimps, guppies, plecos, and so on, kindly make sure you have the right set up, the aquarium must be fully cycled with the ideal parameters. Fishes and shrimps will often take from 3-7 days to fully adapt to the new home. If you have any concerns with your set up kindly talk to us or check out some online tutorials before purchase.
At Micro Aquatic shop, we strive to provide excellent service and high-quality products, any concerns kindly contact us asap and often we will get back to you in a few hours during working hours. We do not accept claims when the livestock entered your aquarium as there might be so many factors that can affect the wellbeing of the livestock, on our part we can guarantee that we are always sending out healthy and quality fishes, plants and shrimps to you.
Limited Quantity Available - Will Sell out Fast!
What to Expect from Us
All Aquatic plants and animals come with a 100% live arrival guarantee!!
There is absolutely ZERO Risk in buying from our trusted store as we use Encrypted SSL certificates for 100% Security so you don't have to worry about your security!