- Great customer service
- Shipping Australia Wide
- Best Price Guarantee
This is the Orange Giant Sulawesi Snail, one of the rarest snails in the aquarium hobby. These are very difficult to acquire this is not sold in stores. Limited supply so it will sell out fast.
Rabbit snails are very active creatures, spending their time exploring and wandering around their environment. The snails are scavengers, cleaning up any leftover food from the substrate and grazing on certain species of algae.
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
- PH level range: 7.8 to 8.5
- Temperature range: 76 to 82 degrees Fahrenheit
- Water type: Soft to medium-hard
- Recommended tank mates: Other types of snails (Nerite snails, Mystery Snails, Golden Rabbit Snails, etc.), dwarf shrimp (such as Blue Velvet shrimp, Sakura Fire Red Cherry Shrimp, Neon Yellow Shrimp, etc.). They can also be kept with non-aggressive fish.
- Additional notes: These snails are large and need room to move, so it's a good idea to avoid dense vegetation or overcrowding in your aquarium. Sulawesi snails eat algae, plant matter, and invertebrate pellets, and they have also been known to munch on plants like Java Ferns. Snails are very sensitive to copper, so watch out for copper if you use tap water in your tank.
Size of selling is about : 10cm + FULLY ADULTS
Last one available
Beautiful, healthy Active Snails.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.