- Great customer service
- Shipping Australia Wide
- Best Price Guarantee
Yellow Flek Giant Rabbit Snail
Due to the popularity of our Nerite Snail, it may sell out. As of Today we do have a limited supply
- The attractive spotted pattern on the bodies with long spiraled shells
- Interesting movement and curious nature
- Completely peaceful
- Grow to a large and impressive size
- Temperature: 76° - 84° F (24.4° - 29° C)
- pH: 7.5 - 8.5
- KH: 2 - 15 dKH
- Minimum tank size: 10 gallons per snail
- Diet: They eat algae and decaying plant matter, and they have also been known to munch on more delicate plants. They can mostly subsist on leftover fish/invertebrate flakes or pellets, but their diets should be occasionally supplemented with algae wafers and/or blanched vegetables such as zucchini, kale, spinach, or cucumber.
- Warning! Avoid any food product, medication, or plant fertilizer that contains Copper of any form. Copper is toxic to invertebrates. Many commercial fish foods, medications, and plant fertilizers contain copper or more commonly copper sulfate. Always look at the ingredient list for any product going into the aquarium to ensure they are copper-free.
- Social behavior: Peaceful and solitary; will not engage with tankmates.
- Origin: Sulawesi region of Indonesia
- Average purchase size: 7 cm ( Ready for Breeding)
Juvenile size about 1cm +
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.