Masterpiece Bonsai Driftwood for Aquarium
NEW AND MORE DRAMATIC DESIGNS
-Size : 25 x 15 cm ( H x L ) / From 1-1.5 ( kg )
-Branches and twigs have been treated therefore, these Special Bonsai Driftwoods can instantly place into your aquarium after a good rinse, unlike the traditional bonsai driftwoods, which have to be boil or soak for a few days, sometimes weeks.
*Moss is not included
*For sale is 1 pcs which like the first image only and you can put a few pieces together to make a larger forest
Bonsai driftwoods are handcrafted by our skilled artists. Created from treated driftwood native to South East Asia, then sculpted and treated driftwood make a beautiful accessory for aquascaping, terrariums and paludariums. These unique decorations elevate regular fish/shrimps/plants tanks, making them more than just homes for your fish/shrimps. The tanks become statement pieces; beautiful miniaturized underwater forests to add an ethereal touch to your home. Fish tanks and terrariums are attention-grabbing items – why not make these objects as beautiful as possible? Each Bonsai driftwood from Exoaquaristic is unique, designed to last underwater and a great starting point to begin creating fairytale aquascapes.
The benefit of Bonsai Driftwood:
-100% Natural Wood
-Create beautiful centre-piece for your tank
-These all-natural ornaments are not only safe for the water environment for your fish and underwater flora, bonsai driftwood actually improves the quality of your water. Each item contains tannic acid, which will soften the water and lower the pH level.
How to Treat Bonsai Driftwood
- Rinse and can be placed into the aquarium instantly if the base of the bonsai have rock base as its should be heavy enough to sink instantly
- submerge the bonsai with warm water / prime water for 3-4 days for the water to soak into the wood for it to sink . Must be fully submerge or use stone to weight the bonsai down into it place so the water can naturally soak inside the driftwood
What moss would I put on my Bonsai Driftwood to create green foliage
- Mini Taiwan Moss (looks best paired with bonsai driftwood).
- Christmas Moss
- Peacock Moss
- Weeping Moss
- Taiwan moss
- Java Moss
How to tied Moss to my Bonsai Driftwood and which material?
Push moss into twigs or branches, these will be enough to hold the moss from floating away
Placement of Bonsai Driftwood
Once the driftwood has been properly prepared, clean and tied with your favorite moss. Carefully place the bonsai driftwood in your aquarium just as you designed.
Image from Aquascaping-Symphony
Our products come with accurate size & shape, but as this is a handmade item so please allow 1-2 cm error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it a real tree? What is it made of?
2. Is Bonsai driftwood safe for fishes and shrimps? How to treat bonsai driftwood?
3. How long will it last under water?
Our quality bonsai Driftwoods are specially designed to last underwater for many many years.