This stem plant displays small, oval-shaped leaves that are bright green in colour with light green veins, and has a strictly upright growth pattern. It is somewhat easy to grow, requiring moderate lighting and regular fertilisation for healthy, fast growth. CO2 injection is not required but will allow for faster, more compact growth.
A new, interesting, delicate stem plant with small, round, reddish leaves. It is said to originate from India and could not yet determine species. Lindernia green has a strictly upright, only little branched growth habit and differs from the very similar Lindernia rotundifolia by its green colour. This still rare Lindernia is not difficult to grow with good nutrient and CO2 supply. It prefers - and looks best with - rather a strong lighting.
- Plants release oxygen to your fish by pearling on its leaves.
- Less Maintenance for plant roots cleans water, and live plants outcompete algae build up.
- Adds tranquillity in your home as you gaze and help soothes your eyes and mind.
- Give natural hiding place and food for the fish & shrimp
For sale per emersed stems
We can’t ship Livestock and Live Plants to WA and TAS due to State Restrictions. Kindly check out our DOA and other policies before purchase!!
Other things to consider before placing an order:
- Check to see if your tank has enough space.
- Ensure your tank is fully cycled.
- Ensure your new livestock is compatible tank mates for any other fish you currently have (in terms of habitat, species, requirements, temperament, and size)
- Ensure that your water parameters, habitat, and temperature are suitable for the species you want to introduce.
- Do not stock your tank too quickly, or suddenly a large influx of fish can unbalance your water parameters that will affect the water quality.
- Do not feed your new fish for 24hrs. They need time to settle in and feel at home. Feeding them too quickly puts their health at risk, and it can even affect your water quality. If you have existing fish in your aquarium, feeding them before releasing the new fish is a good idea.
- Don’t be alarmed if, upon arrival, your fish, shrimp, or snail look pale or lethargic. This is normal behaviour while in transit, and they should return to full colour and vibrancy after settling into their new home for a few days.
Also, be aware that livestock often gets stress and lose their colours after the long travel to you, this often happened to most livestock ( shrimps, guppies, plecos, and so on, kindly make sure you have the right set up, the aquarium must be fully cycled with the ideal parameters. Fishes and shrimps will often take from 3-7 days to fully adapt to the new home. If you have any concerns with your set up kindly talk to us or check out some online tutorials before purchase.
Micro Aquatic Shop
At Micro Aquatic shop, we strive to provide excellent service and high-quality products, any concerns kindly contact us asap, and often we will get back to you in a few hours during working hours. We do not accept claims when the livestock entered your aquarium as there might be so many factors that can affect the wellbeing of the livestock, on our part we can guarantee that we are always sending out healthy and quality fish, plants, and shrimps to you.
Limited Quantity Available - Will Sell out Fast!
There is absolutely ZERO risk in buying from our trusted store as we use Encrypted SSL certificates for 100% Security so you don't have to worry about your security!