Staurogyne purple - super rare
A rare plant can live underwater and will eventually change its form and colour (purple), also, keep in mind, that the plant’s growth will depend on its environment and the stems/cuttings will shoot new roots within a few days underwater.
Ideal for background/midground placement in your aquascape, pretty when planted in group or individual, beautiful accent to your aquarium. Nutrients, Substrate, CO2, Adequate Lighting, Iron, Water PH, Temperature and so on, are essentials for planted aquarium. With the right environment, plants will thrive.
- Live Aquarium Plants gives a healthy environment for your fish.
- Plants release oxygen to your fish by pearling on its leaves.
- Less Maintenance for plant roots cleans water, and live plants outcompete algae build up.
- Adds tranquillity in your home as you gaze and help soothe your eyes and mind.
- Give natural hiding place and food for the fish & shrimp
- You may receive a different form or colour this is due to climate change but guaranteed it is the same plant as described, Gradually it will go back to its form once planted in your aquarium just be patient.
- It may have fewer or more roots or without roots depending on the part of the cuttings.
- The actual item(s) that you will receive are clean, strong and very healthy without snails and no algae.
We can’t ship Livestock and Live Plants to WA and TAS due to State Restrictions. Kindly check out our DOA and other policies before purchase!!
Other things to consider before placing an order:
* Check to see if your tank has enough space.
* Ensure your tank is fully cycled.
* Ensure your new livestock is compatible tank mates for any other fish you currently have (in terms of habitat, species, requirements, temperament, and size)
* Ensure that your water parameters, habitat and temperature are suitable for the species you want to introduce.
* Do not stock your tank too quickly, or suddenly a large influx of fish can unbalance your water parameters that will affect the water quality.
* Do not feed your new fish for 24hrs. They need time to settle in and feel at home. Feeding them too quickly puts their health at risk, and it can even affect your water quality. If you have existing fish in your aquarium, feeding them before releasing the new fish is a good idea.
* Don’t be alarmed if, upon arrival, your fish, shrimp or snail look pale or lethargic. This is normal behaviour while in transit, and they should return to full colour and vibrancy after settling into their new home for a few days.
Also, be aware that livestock often gets stress and lose their colours after the long travel to you, this often happened to most livestock ( shrimps, guppies, plecos, and so on, kindly make sure you have the right set up, the aquarium must be fully cycled with the ideal parameters. Fishes and shrimps will often take from 3-7 days to fully adapt to the new home. If you have any concerns with your set up kindly talk to us or check out some online tutorials before purchase.
At Micro Aquatic shop, we strive to provide excellent service and high-quality products, any concerns kindly contact us asap and often we will get back to you in a few hours during working hours. We do not accept claims when the livestock entered your aquarium as there might be so many factors that can affect the wellbeing of the livestock, on our part we can guarantee that we are always sending out healthy and quality fishes, plants and shrimps to you.
Limited Quantity Available - Will Sell out Fast!
What to Expect from Us
All Aquatic plants and animals come with a 100% live arrival guarantee!!
There is absolutely ZERO Risk in buying from our trusted store as we use Encrypted SSL certificates for 100% Security so you don't have to worry about your security!