Water Quality Is A Concern To Peoples Health!
Test the pH level and temperature of solution/water with data hold function.
Pocket size, lightweight and portable with switchable backlight & large LCD display for clear reading.
Replaceable pH sensor probe - The electrode probe can be replaced with an insert type design for convenient and fast replacement.
ATC function (automatic temperature compensation), automatic calibration and IP65 fully waterproof design.
Apply in water sources, soil-free growing, aquarium, hydroponics, laboratory, spas, swimming pools and other water systems.
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Colour: Grey
- Testing Range: pH: 0.00~14.00pH, TEMP: 0℃ ~ 60℃
- Resolution: 0.01pH
- Accuracy: plusmn0.05pH
- Repeatability: plusmn 0.01
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ ~ 50℃, le80%RH
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: 0℃ ~ 70℃
- Calibration: 2 Points Automatic Calibration
Power: 4 * 1.5V LR44 Button Cell Battery (NOT Included)
Item Size: Approx. 175 * 45 * 45mm / 6.9 * 1.8 * 1.8in
Item Weight: Approx. 87g / 3.1oz
Package Size: Approx. 24.5 * 9 * 5.2cm / 9.6 * 3.5 * 2.0in
How to calibrate the device correctly
one bag powder dissolved in 250ml pure water, when you need to do the calibrate, take some solution, the rest of the solution can Sealed preservation 1 month
1. Turn on the machine, put the PH818 in pure water, clean it and wipe it with a cloth. Press and hold the calibration button, put the machine into the debugged PH4.00 solution, stir it for a few seconds, and let it stand for a few seconds until the machine screen appears. "PR5”
2. When the machine number becomes 6.86, take out the machine, clean it in pure water, wipe it with a cloth, put it into the debugged PH6.86 solution, stir it for a few seconds, and let it stand for a few seconds until the machine screen appears “PR5”
3. When the machine number becomes 9.18, take out the machine, clean it in pure water, wipe it with a cloth, put it into the debugged PH9.18 solution, stir it for a few seconds, and let it stand for a few seconds until the machine screen appears “PR5”
4. The machine is restored to the state when it was turned on, and the calibration is completed.
We are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Our processing time is 1-3 days and may extend to 6 days during peak times.
Our shipping time is between 7-20 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
Your patience and understanding are very much appreciated. Thank you!