( Calcium Montmorillonite) is a “living” smectite clay that has been used in hobby and farm ponds for many years. It’s packed with upwards of 60 bio-available minerals and trace elements, plus anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-parasite properties.
Montmorillonite Clay is one of the secrets of champion Koi, Arowana, Discus, Guppy, and
other fish breeders, who report:
- Improved color
- Healthier skin, scales and skeletal system
- Improved immunity, including disease & parasite resistance
- Increased egg production
- Less deformities
- Increased fry survival rate
- Enhanced growth rates
- Larger fish
- Stronger and larger fins with improved resistance to splitting
- Increased lifespan
- Water Clarifier & Conditioner
Scientific studies for aquaculture have supported these claims, reporting:
- Improved digestion and nutrient absorption
- Support of intestinal microflora
- Anti-bacterial activity in vivo
- Larger fish when Montmorillonite Clay is supplemented, even when fed less food
- A study by the Yobe State Aquaculture college concluded that Montmorillonite clay can completely replace a mineral/vitamin premix in catfish fingerling diets with no adverse effect on growth. The substitution also improved skin quality of the test subjects after only three weeks of feeding.
- Organs are protected from heavy metal damage
- Protection from Mycotoxin and other toxins
This all comes as no surprise when you consider that clays constitute a large part of sediment in oceans and other bodies of water. It’s a critical part of the natural habitat and ecosystem of fish that has been lacking in captivity.
Place 1 small scoop into 25-30 liters of water on water change day.
Limited Quantity Available - Will Sell out Fast!
There is absolutely ZERO Risk in buying from our trusted store as we use Encrypted SSL certificates for 100% Security so you don't have to worry about your security!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.