Bleheri Sword Plant
This plant can grow up to 20 inches in height with the proper lighting and water quality. The formation of its stems and leaves makes it a member of the Rosette plants, which are known for their extremely short stem axes and the way their leaves grow upward from the base of the plant.
What We Like About This Plant:
- Sword-shaped leaves
- Minimal care requirements
- Fantastic background plant
- Impressive size
- Temperature: 72° - 82° F (22.2° - 27.8° C)
- pH: 6.0 - 7.5
- Lighting: Low to moderate
- Origin: Tank-raised, but indigenous through the Western Hemisphere from the United States down through Argentina.
- Aquarium placement: Background
- Care: Easy to moderate
Size: small - medium - large
Limited Quantity Available - Will Sell out Fast!
We can’t ship Livestock and Live Plants to WA and TAS due to State Restrictions. Kindly check out our DOA and other policies before purchase!!
Thank you for shopping with us