Glass Co2 Drop Checker
Glass Drop Checkers for planted aquariums are small enough to appear unobtrusive, yet large enough to provide a clear and accurate CO2 reading. CO2 Drop Checkers are used for long-term monitoring of the CO2 levels in the aquarium. A CO2 reagent is filled into those CO2Drop Checkers and will change the colour according to the amount of dissolved CO2 in the aquarium water. Green will indicate a proper CO2 value, yellow will indicate too much CO2 and blue will show not enough CO2.
- It is hand-crafted using only the highest quality, laboratory-grade, borosilicate glass for maximum strength, durability, and visual clarity.
- Fast response time.
- Use to measure CO2 levels at-a-glance
- Specially designed to suit a professionals needs.
- Made of glass, for max reliability.
Supplied with 10ml Drop Checker Solution and Suction CupNo mixing nor preparation required.
PLEASE NOTE: **Does not include 4 DKH solution** CO2 Indicator Needs to Be Purchased Separately.
- 1x Glass Co2 Drop Checker (Round Type)
Limited Quantity Available - Will Sell out Fast!
There is absolutely ZERO Risk in buying from our trusted store as we use Encrypted SSL certificates for 100% Security so you don't have to worry about your security!