Guppies are well known as rainbow or million fish which is one of the best and widely distributed fish which is a freshwater aquarium fish. This is being used as aquarium fish because of the beauty and colours it has. You can easily get guppies online on many online aquarium sites all over the world. The male guppies are generally smaller than females and this is the way by which they can be distinguished by the outer features only.
The appearance of guppies:
Some of the appearance and features we have talked about guppies earlier only, if we talk about external appearance then there are much more to discuss. No doubt it is present in various colours and they are found in numerous amounts also. if we talk about the external feature then male guppies are smaller in size ranges from 1.5cm to 3.5cm while females are longer them males ranging from 3cm to 6 cm. there are many fancy guppies for sale in many online and offline stores also from where you can easily get them.
Colour and fishtail types of guppies:
As we have mentioned earlier there are numerous colours and patterns of guppies which you can easily buy from online stores. So if we talk about the pattern of guppies then there is a common pattern that can be found in maximum types of guppies which is a snakeskin pattern that starts from the tails and it extends to the entire body. And if we go for the tails, then the majority of them has fan-shaped kind of tails which looks very wavy and beautiful while they swim. And talking about their colour, it may vary from blue hues to many patterns of reddish and golden colours.
Guppies are good pets that require very little love from our side but gives love in bountiful. Have a great day and happy Guppy shopping ❤️!
We can’t ship Livestock and Live Plants to WA and TAS due to State Restrictions. Kindly check out our DOA and other policies before purchase!!
Other things to consider before placing an order:
* Check to see if your tank has enough space.
* Ensure your tank is fully cycled.
* Ensure your new livestock is compatible tank mates for any other fish you currently have (in terms of habitat, species, requirements, temperament, and size)
* Ensure that your water parameters, habitat and temperature are suitable for the species you want to introduce.
* Do not stock your tank too quickly, or suddenly a large influx of fish can unbalance your water parameters that will affect the water quality.
* Do not feed your new fish for 24hrs. They need time to settle in and feel at home. Feeding them too quickly puts their health at risk, and it can even affect your water quality. If you have existing fish in your aquarium, feeding them before releasing the new fish is a good idea.
* Don’t be alarmed if, upon arrival, your fish, shrimp or snail look pale or lethargic. This is normal behaviour while in transit, and they should return to full colour and vibrancy after settling into their new home for a few days.
Also, be aware that livestock often gets stress and lose their colours after the long travel to you, this often happened to most livestock ( shrimps, guppies, plecos, and so on, kindly make sure you have the right set up, the aquarium must be fully cycled with the ideal parameters. Fishes and shrimps will often take from 3-7 days to fully adapt to the new home. If you have any concerns with your setup, kindly talk to us or check out some online tutorials before purchase.
At Micro Aquatic shop, we strive to provide excellent service and high-quality products, any concerns kindly contact us asap and often we will get back to you in a few hours during working hours. We do not accept claims when the livestock entered your aquarium as there might be so many factors that can affect the wellbeing of the livestock, on our part we can guarantee that we are always sending out healthy and quality fishes and shrimps to you.
Limited Quantity Available - Will Sell out Fast!
There is absolutely ZERO Risk in buying from our trusted store as we use Encrypted SSL certificates for 100% Security so you don't have to worry about your security!