This is the Orange Giant Sulawesi Snail. These are very difficult to acquire this is not sold in stores. Limited supply so it will sell out fast.
Rabbit snails are very active creatures, spending their time exploring and wandering around their environment. The snails are scavengers, cleaning up any leftover food from the substrate and grazing on certain species of algae.
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
- PH level range: 7.8 to 8.5
- Temperature range: 76 to 82 degrees Fahrenheit
- Water type: Soft to medium-hard
- Recommended tank mates: Other types of snails (Nerite snails, Mystery Snails, Golden Rabbit Snails, etc.), dwarf shrimp (such as Blue Velvet shrimp, Sakura Fire Red Cherry Shrimp, Neon Yellow Shrimp, etc.). They can also be kept with non-aggressive fish.
- Additional notes: These snails are large and need room to move, so it's a good idea to avoid dense vegetation or overcrowding in your aquarium. Sulawesi snails eat algae, plant matter, and invertebrate pellets, and they have also been known to munch on plants like Java Ferns. Snails are very sensitive to copper, so watch out for copper if you use tap water in your tank.
Size of selling is about : 10cm + FULLY ADULTS
Last one available
Let customers speak for us