This is the Orange Giant Sulawesi Snail. These are very difficult to acquire this is not sold in stores. Limited supply so it will sell out fast.
Rabbit snails are very active creatures, spending their time exploring and wandering around their environment. The snails are scavengers, cleaning up any leftover food from the substrate and grazing on certain species of algae.
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
- PH level range: 7.8 to 8.5
- Temperature range: 76 to 82 degrees Fahrenheit
- Water type: Soft to medium-hard
- Recommended tank mates: Other types of snails (Nerite snails, Mystery Snails, Golden Rabbit Snails, etc.), dwarf shrimp (such as Blue Velvet shrimp, Sakura Fire Red Cherry Shrimp, Neon Yellow Shrimp, etc.). They can also be kept with non-aggressive fish.
- Additional notes: These snails are large and need room to move, so it's a good idea to avoid dense vegetation or overcrowding in your aquarium. Sulawesi snails eat algae, plant matter, and invertebrate pellets, and they have also been known to munch on plants like Java Ferns. Snails are very sensitive to copper, so watch out for copper if you use tap water in your tank.
Size of selling is about: 10cm + FULLY ADULTS
Last one available
We can’t ship Livestock and Live Plants to WA and TAS due to State Restrictions. Kindly check out our DOA and other policies before purchase!!
Other things to consider before placing an order:
* Check to see if your tank has enough space.
* Ensure your tank is fully cycled.
* Ensure your new livestock is compatible tank mates for any other fish you currently have (in terms of habitat, species, requirements, temperament, and size)
* Ensure that your water parameters, habitat and temperature are suitable for the species you want to introduce.
* Do not stock your tank too quickly, or suddenly a large influx of fish can unbalance your water parameters that will affect the water quality.
* Do not feed your new fish for 24hrs. They need time to settle in and feel at home. Feeding them too quickly puts their health at risk, and it can even affect your water quality. If you have existing fish in your aquarium, feeding them before releasing the new fish is a good idea.
* Don’t be alarmed if, upon arrival, your fish, shrimp or snail look pale or lethargic. This is normal behaviour while in transit, and they should return to full colour and vibrancy after settling into their new home for a few days.
Also, be aware that livestock often gets stress and lose their colours after the long travel to you, this often happened to most livestock ( shrimps, guppies, plecos, and so on, kindly make sure you have the right set up, the aquarium must be fully cycled with the ideal parameters. Fishes and shrimps will often take from 3-7 days to fully adapt to the new home. If you have any concerns with your set up kindly talk to us or check out some online tutorials before purchase.
At Micro Aquatic shop, we strive to provide excellent service and high-quality products, any concerns kindly contact us asap and often we will get back to you in a few hours during working hours. We do not accept claims when the livestock entered your aquarium as there might be so many factors that can affect the wellbeing of the livestock, on our part we can guarantee that we are always sending out healthy and quality fishes and shrimps to you.
What to Expect from Us
All Aquatic plants and animals come with a 100% live arrival guarantee!!
There is absolutely ZERO Risk in buying from our trusted store as we use Encrypted SSL certificates for 100% Security so you don't have to worry about your security!