- Optimum remineralization and mineral supplementation
- Increases total hardness does not increase carbonate hardness
- With valuable minerals, trace elements, and vitamins
- Promotes natural growth as a valuable food supplement, especially for young shrimps
- For balanced growth, health, vitality, and high breeding success
- For the successful husbandry and breeding of shrimps, especially bee and bumble bee shrimps
- Particularly suitable for all species that require soft, slightly acidic water, especially bee shrimps such as Red Bee and Crystal Red and bumblebee shrimps
- Also ideal for Neocaridina species and tiger shrimps
- With calcium and magnesium in biologically balanced proportions
- Creates the ideal conditions for problem-free molting
- Effectively prevents diseases related to a mineral deficiency
- Optimum in combination with Dennerle Shrimp Soil. Extends the useful life of the substrate as there is no increase in carbonate hardness
- Easy to dispense, can be mixed quickly, easy to use
For rapid, species-appropriate conditioning of osmosis water, rainwater and demineralized water, and for specific mineral supplementation as needed. Specially developed for the husbandry and breeding of shrimps from soft water habitats, such as bee shrimps and bumblebee shrimps and related breeds.
Shrimp King Mineral Fluid Double creates water with higher total hardness, but not carbonate hardness, similar to that which softwater shrimps are accustomed to in their natural habitat. Creates an ideal, slightly acidic pH of approx 6.0-6.9 (depending on the water source, substrate, stones, and roots).
Shrimp King Mineral Fluid Double provides shrimps with all of the essential minerals, trace elements (incl. iodine, fluorine), and vitamins they require for healthy, balanced growth, vibrant coloring, and plentiful reproduction. At the same time, the multi-mineral solution promotes the performance of filter bacteria and supports plant growth.
The advantages over powdered salts: Easier to dispense, can be mixed more quickly, and is, therefore, easier to use. Ideal for a quick partial water change. 1 drop in 1 liter of water increases the total hardness by approx. 1 °d and the conductivity by approx. 40 µS/cm.
|6141||100 ml||for approx. 2,000 HL (GH) or approx. 300 L osmosis water when hardened to 5-6 ° d GH|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.