1 Bottle Reagent & Plastic Drop Checker
UP-AQUA CO2 Long Term Monitoring Reagent for the monitoring of CO2 gas in the aquarium. Can be used with glass or plastic drop checkers. CO2 Drop Checker is used for long-term monitoring of the CO2 levels in the aquarium. A CO2 reagent is filled into CO2 Drop Checker and will change the color according to the amount of dissolved CO2 in the aquarium water. Green will indicate a proper CO2 value, yellow will indicate too much CO2 and blue will show not enough CO2.
- Add 5 drops of the CO2 test solution to the test vial.
- Refill aquarium water to the water level line.
- Fit the bottom stand with the test vial tightly and rotate it upside down of the figures.
- Put CO2-LONG TERMMONITOR inside the aquarium, approximately 10cm below the water surface.
CO2 Monitor Reagent
- Accurately Monitors CO2 Dissolved Gas
- 1 Bottle Reagent & Plastic Drop Checker included
Limited Quantity Available - Will Sell out Fast!
There is absolutely ZERO risks in buying from our trusted store as we use Encrypted SSL certificates for 100% Security so you don't have to worry about your security!