For use with compatible SIDE MOUNT CO2 Refillable Cylinders.
1. Depressurized system design with accurate internal structure and refined aesthetic appearance.
2. The outlet pressure of this cylinder is set at 2-3kg/cm2 to eliminate sounds of gas discharging with safety and security.
3. Check valve with bubble counter: prevents backflow into the cylinder with refined aesthetic style. Transparency design is convenient for observation.
4. An energy-saving solenoid magnetic valve operated in low-voltage could operate quietly in a safe environment without rising temperatures.
Methods of Application
1. First confirm that the thread is appropriate for the CO2 cylinder before use.
2. Directly connect the product to the CO2 cylinder, fill two-third of the water for the bubble counter before connecting the power, then adjust the bubble to 2~5 bubbles/second by screwing the knob.
3. Use a timer to set the operating time of light and CO2 system will be convenient for the aquarium plant system.
4. Use with PH controller can automatically turn on/off CO2 discharging according to the PH value of water.
1. Confirmation that the thread is appropriate for the CO2 cylinder is required, due to many different specifications of thread in the market. Once damaged, the thread will be ruined beyond repair.
2. To remove this product, shut the CO2 supply off then connecting the power. Turn on the CO2 discharging knob of the regulator to evacuate internal air and remove it.
3. A complementary O-ring pressure seal is positioned with a cable tie. Please store it properly.
Limited Quantity Available - Will Sell out Fast!
There is absolutely ZERO risk in buying from our trusted store as we use Encrypted SSL certificates for 100% Security so you don't have to worry about your security!