- ✔ ENCOURAGES PICKY EATERS TO EAT MORE --- Some fish are more finicky than others or may be a bit more shy and not want to eat with the other fish. The SunGrow Floating Fish Feeding Ring allows you to feed specialty foods to the pickier fish while sprinkling standard floating fish food to the general population of fish. It won’t take long for your finicky fish to quickly learn that the square fish feeder is where to find their supper.
- ✔ PREVENTS FISH FROM BEING BULLIES --- A great way to prevent fish in a community tank from being bullies is to use multiple floating feeding rings. Fill one square fish feeder and allow your more aggressive fish to dash over to eat. Once they are occupied, add floating fish food to a second feeding square for the more timid fish. Bullies can’t hog all the rings, so add as many as you feel necessary so all your fish can eat in peace.
- ✔ REDUCES DEBRIS BY KEEPING FOOD CONTAINED --- By placing your pet fish’s food directly into the feeder square, it inhibits the flakes and pellets from floating into unwanted places such as the filter. A cleaner aquarium filter is far more effective at keeping your tank’s water at a higher quality level and reduces excess debris throughout the tank.
- ✔ FITS PERFECTLY IN A FISH TANK --- At a convenient size of 4” x 4” (10cm x 10cm), the lightweight Square Feeding Ring for small fish from SunGrow is constructed of safe, high quality black plastic. It comes complete with a matching black suction cup to hold it securely in place. You also have the option of allowing the fish feeder to float freely along the surface of your freshwater tank or saltwater aquarium.
- ✔ SAVES FISH OWNERS’ TIME AND MONEY --- Effective and creative, the Square Feeding Ring for your neon tetra, guppy, and goldfish is fantastic at saving money on excess food, maintaining high-quality water and reducing filter clogging. Placing your flakes into a specified area means that you can control the dispersal of food and more is eaten and less is wasted. Less stray food and filter clogs allows you to spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying your pet fish.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.