These are livestock that live in group hence its best to get them
as the quantity we suggest to make sure they are happy and thrive together ❤
Mix Colour Shrimp
Mix Colours Shrimp is great beginner aquarium shrimp and they have amazing colouration. They are one of the hardiest shrimp we keep in the shrimp room. Mix Size Colours come in a variety of sizes and colours with some being more adaptable to aquarium life than others. It is also important to note that some species of shrimp are best kept in tanks without fish because some fish prey on shrimp and other small invertebrates. If you can find a pairing that works well, however, you may be able to house shrimp and fish together in your tank. Just be sure to provide your shrimp with the food and water conditions they need to thrive and do your research ahead of time to determine what those conditions are.
Scientific Name: Neocaridina davidi
Family: Freshwater Shrimp
Natural origin: Taiwan
Origin of this specimen: Tank born and raised by bioAquatix
Generation filial: F1-F3
Mature length (in a tank): 1 inch
Minimum tank size: 1 gallon
Tank Temperature: 24 °C
Tank TSD: 180 to 250
Ph: 7.5 to 8.0
TDS: 180 to 250
Filter: Sponge Filter
Substrate: Inert Substrate
Water: Decolorinated Tap Water
We can’t ship Livestock and Live Plants to WA and TAS due to State Restrictions. Kindly check out our DOA and other policies before purchase!!
What to Expect from Us
- Everything comes with a 100% live arrival guarantee!!
Other things to consider before placing an order:
- Check to see if your tank has enough space.
- Ensure your tank is fully cycled.
- Ensure your new livestock is compatible tank mates for any other fish you currently have (in terms of habitat, species, requirements, temperament, and size)
- Ensure that your water parameters, habitat and temperature are suitable for the species you want to introduce.
- Do not stock your tank too quickly, or suddenly a large influx of fish can unbalance your water parameters that will affect the water quality.
- Do not feed your new fish for 24hrs. They need time to settle in and feel at home. Feeding them too quickly puts their health at risk, and it can even affect your water quality. If you have existing fish in your aquarium, feeding them before releasing the new fish is a good idea.
- Don’t be alarmed if, upon arrival, your fish, shrimp or snail look pale or lethargic. This is normal behaviour while in transit, and they should return to full colour and vibrancy after settling into their new home for a few days.
- Also, be aware that livestock often gets stress and lose their colours after the long travel to you, this often happened to most livestock ( shrimps, guppies, plecos, and so on, kindly make sure you have the right set up, the aquarium must be fully cycled with the ideal parameters.
- Fishes and shrimps will often take from 3-7 days to fully adapt to the new home. If you have any concerns with your set up kindly talk to us or check out some online tutorials before purchase.
Micro Aquatic Shop
At Micro Aquatic shop, we strive to provide excellent service and high-quality products, any concerns kindly contact us asap and often we will get back to you in a few hours during working hours. We do not accept claims when the livestock entered your aquarium as there might be so many factors that can affect the wellbeing of the livestock, on our part we can guarantee that we are always sending out healthy and quality fish and shrimp to you.