Sapphire Blue Cherry Shrimp ( Blue Dreams Shrimp )
Blue Dreams Shrimp
is a great beginner aquarium shrimp and they have amazing coloration. They are one of the hardiest shrimp we keep in the shrimp room.
The Blue Dream Shrimp is a popular choice for freshwater shrimp hobbyists because of its stunning blue color as well as being relatively easy to care for and breed. They stand out beautifully against a dark substrate. Blue Dream Shrimp makes a striking and dynamic addition to a freshwater aquarium. These shrimp are very active as they scavenge the tank, cleaning up waste. They love to feed off of naturally occurring biofilm and algae, especially in a planted tank. For this reason, they can be quite low maintenance; in fact, they can even help keep your tank clean! Blue Dream Shrimp can withstand a pretty wide range of water parameters and are not an aggressive species. This combined with their versatility makes them a good option as tank companions. Blue Dream Shrimp breed easily, making them a good choice for beginners to the freshwater shrimp hobby.
Ph: 7.5 to 8.0
TDS: 180 to 250
Filter: Sponge Filter
Substrate: Inert Substrate
Water: Decolorinated Tap Water.
Decor: Driftwood, Moss, and Indian Almond Leaves
For sale are shrimp juvies ( About 4-6 weeks, roughly 45 days ) ~ 8mm in size, and will reach breeding age in 45 days
Some of our Blue Dream Shrimps may have lighter or white eyes.
Hence, these will appear as bright eyes same in the photo. The majority of our shrimps have black eyes
Limited Quantity Available - Will Sell out Fast!
We can’t ship Livestock and Live Plants to WA and TAS due to State Restrictions. Kindly check out our DOA and other policies before purchase!!
Other things to consider before placing an order:
* Check to see if your tank has enough space.
* Ensure your tank is fully cycled.
* Ensure your new livestock is compatible tank mates for any other fish you currently have (in terms of habitat, species, requirements, temperament, and size)
* Ensure that your water parameters, habitat, and temperature are suitable for the species you want to introduce.
* Do not stock your tank too quickly, or suddenly a large influx of fish can unbalance your water parameters that will affect the water quality.
* Do not feed your new fish for 24hrs. They need time to settle in and feel at home. Feeding them too quickly puts their health at risk, and it can even affect your water quality. If you have existing fish in your aquarium, feeding them before releasing the new fish is a good idea.
* Don’t be alarmed if, upon arrival, your fish, shrimp, or snail look pale or lethargic. This is normal behavior while in transit, and they should return to full color and vibrancy after settling into their new home for a few days.
Also, be aware that livestock often gets stress and lose their colours after the long travel to you, this often happened to most livestock ( shrimps, guppies, plecos, and so on, kindly make sure you have the right set up, the aquarium must be fully cycled with the ideal parameters. Fishes and shrimps will often take from 3-7 days to fully adapt to the new home. If you have any concerns with your set up kindly talk to us or check out some online tutorials before purchase.
At Micro Aquatic shop, we strive to provide excellent service and high-quality products, any concerns kindly contact us asap and often we will get back to you in a few hours during working hours. We do not accept claims when the livestock entered your aquarium as there might be so many factors that can affect the wellbeing of the livestock, on our part we can guarantee that we are always sending out healthy and quality fishes and shrimps to you.
What to Expect from Us
All Aquatic plants and animals come with a 100% live arrival guarantee!!
There is absolutely ZERO Risk in buying from our trusted store as we use Encrypted SSL certificates for 100% Security so you don't have to worry about your security!