- Great customer service
- Shipping Australia Wide
- Best Price Guarantee
Yellow Cherry Shrimp
- Yellow Cherry Shrimp are a great beginner aquarium shrimp and they have amazing coloration.
- They are one of the hardiest shrimp we keep in the shrimp room.
- The yellow shrimp is a tough creature that can acclimate to a wide range of water parameters.
- It’s best known to live in both soft and hard water. The pH of the water can also very from 6.0(acidic) to 8.0(alkaline).
- They are relatively easy to keep and breed just like several other Neocaridina species.
- They thrive in temperatures between 72-80 degrees Fahrenheit and live for around 1 to 2 years.
Although they can live and adapt to a wide range of temperatures and pH levels, it is good to keep them within their comfort zones for maximum breeding. Yellow shrimp will measure approximately 1” when fully grown. Just like other freshwater invertebrates, it’s also critical to keep their water clean.
- Ph: 7 to 7.8
- TDS: 180 to 250
- Temp: 24c
- Filter: Sponge Filter
- Substrate: Inert Substrate
- Water: Decolorinated Tap Water.
- Decor: Driftwood,Moss and Indian Almond Leaves
- Temperment: Peaceful
- Breeding: Easy
- Care Level: Easy
- Origin: Japan/East Asia
- Found in Wild: No
For sale are shrimp juvies ( About 4-6 weeks, roughly 45 days ) ~ 8mm in size , and will reach breeding age in 45 days
Each Pack: x 10 shrimp juvies
Limited Quantity Available - Will Sell out Fast!
What to Expect from Us
All Aquatic plants and animals come with a 100% live arrival guarantee!!
There is absolutely ZERO Risk in buying from our trusted store as we use Encrypted SSL certificates for 100% Security so you don't have to worry about your security!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.