CO2 Glass Drop Checker with 10ml Test Liquid Indicator
Maintaining proper Carbon Dioxide (CO2) levels in the planted aquarium is one of the most important factors in the health of the planted aquarium ecosystem. A CO2 drop checker is an essential tool for monitoring CO2 levels in the aquarium. The CO2 drop checker is a reservoir designed to contain an indicator solution and an airspace.
When the drop checker is submerged in the aquarium, the carbon dioxide will outgas from the aquarium water into the airspace of the drop checker and will eventually be absorbed into the indicator solution. The carbon dioxide gas will seek a point of equilibrium between the indicator solution and the aquarium water. As equilibrium is achieved, the color of the indicator solution inside of the drop checker will change based on the concentration of CO2 in the aquarium water.
- Brand New
- Drop Checker made of Glass
- Continuous monitor Co2 content in your aquarium
- Blue-insufficient Co2, Green-sufficient Co2, Yellow-excess Co2
- The drop checker comes with a 10 ml Test Liquid Indicator and a suction cup
Turn drop checker up-side-down and place 15 drops of test solution into the drop checker ( no need to ad tank water or anything else )
- Turn drop checker up-side-down again carefully, and place the drop checker inside the tank below the water level (ideal is 10 cm below the water surface)
Limited Quantity Available - Will Sell out Fast!
There is absolutely ZERO Risk in buying from our trusted store as we use Encrypted SSL certificates for 100% Security so you don't have to worry about your security!