Glоssоstigmа elаtinоides is а very рорulаr рlаnt fоr Jараnese-style tаnks. It is оne оf the smаllest аquаrium рlаnts, whiсh mаkes it ideаl fоr the fоregrоund. А diffiсult-tо-саre-fоr рlаnt thаt needs а lоt оf light. If the lighting is tоо weаk, it tends tо grоw uрwаrds. Must nоt be shаded оff by lаrger рlаnts. When рlаnting, mаke smаll tufts (аррrоx. 1/8 оf the роt) аnd рlаnt аt а distаnсe оf оnly а few сentimetres. Thus yоu will get а grоund-соvering grоuр in less time. The injeсtiоn оf СО2 аnd sоft wаter enhаnсe grоwth соnsiderаbly.
Glоssоstigmа elаtinоides is а very lоw-grоwing lаwnlike аquаrium рlаnt with сreeрing runners аnd sраtulа-like leаves thаt grоw emersed tо tоtаlly submersed in bоgs аnd flооd аreаs аnd river bаnks lаkeshоres in its nаtive hаbitаts in Аustrаliа, Tаsmаniа аnd New Zeаlаnd.
Growth rate: High
Height: 3 - 5+
Light demand: High
For sale per pot ( 5x5 cm )
We can’t ship Livestock and Live Plants to WA and TAS due to State Restrictions. Kindly check out our DOA and other policies before purchase!!
Other things to consider before placing an order:
* Check to see if your tank has enough space.
* Ensure your tank is fully cycled.
* Ensure your new livestock is compatible tank mates for any other fish you currently have (in terms of habitat, species, requirements, temperament, and size)
* Ensure that your water parameters, habitat and temperature are suitable for the species you want to introduce.
* Do not stock your tank too quickly, or suddenly a large influx of fish can unbalance your water parameters that will affect the water quality.
* Do not feed your new fish for 24hrs. They need time to settle in and feel at home. Feeding them too quickly puts their health at risk, and it can even affect your water quality. If you have existing fish in your aquarium, feeding them before releasing the new fish is a good idea.
* Don’t be alarmed if, upon arrival, your fish, shrimp or snail look pale or lethargic. This is normal behaviour while in transit, and they should return to full colour and vibrancy after settling into their new home for a few days.
Also, be aware that livestock often gets stress and lose their colours after the long travel to you, this often happened to most livestock ( shrimps, guppies, plecos, and so on, kindly make sure you have the right set up, the aquarium must be fully cycled with the ideal parameters. Fishes and shrimps will often take from 3-7 days to fully adapt to the new home. If you have any concerns with your set up kindly talk to us or check out some online tutorials before purchase.
At Micro Aquatic shop, we strive to provide excellent service and high-quality products, any concerns kindly contact us asap and often we will get back to you in a few hours during working hours. We do not accept claims when the livestock entered your aquarium as there might be so many factors that can affect the wellbeing of the livestock, on our part we can guarantee that we are always sending out healthy and quality fishes, plants and shrimps to you.
Limited Quantity Available - Will Sell out Fast!
There is absolutely ZERO Risk in buying from our trusted store as we use Encrypted SSL certificates for 100% Security so you don't have to worry about your security!