(Moss Glue) Aquarium Cyanoacrylate Adhesive/Glue
Aqua World Aquarium Glue is a superior cyanoacrylate adhesive with a thick gel consistency. It is very easy to use for attaching frags of stony corals, zoanthids, and some soft corals to plugs or bases. This special glue can be used for any repairs or aquascaping application such as attaching mosses to driftwood or rocks.
It bonds within seconds and has excellent control, holds, and durability characteristics. It can even be used underwater. The glue can be used in freshwater or saltwater aquarium or for any aquarium item repairs.
- Suitable for Freshwater & Saltwater Aquariums
- Suitable for Aquascaping, corals, reefs & plastics
- Excellent adhesion even under extreme pressure
- Cyanoacrylate gel type instant adhesive
- Can be used in or out of water
- Adhesive for decorations, driftwood, rocks, coral, metal, leather.
- This strong glue is not only water but also shock- and temperature-resistant. This proves ideal for use in a range of locations.
1x Aquarium Cyanoacrylate Glue
Limited Quantity Available - Will Sell out Fast!
There is absolutely ZERO risk in buying from our trusted store as we use Encrypted SSL certificates for 100% Security so you don't have to worry about your security!