NutriPad - Nutrition growing medium for rhizome plants such as ( bucephalandra, ferns, anubias plants, aquatic moss, .. ) . Also can be used as root fertiliser .
NutriPad is a growing medium for aquatic plants, it dissolves a fixed amount of nutrients every day . Lining NutriPad the bottom of the aquarium as base fertilizer, putting next to aquatic plants as stool fertilizer, putting in the filter box as liquid fertilizer. Whichever way you use, it dissolves a fixed amount of nutrients every day without being affected by external conditions.
NutriPad does not affect pH, kH or gH. It is particularly clean and can be used up to 5-6 months (depend on the usage) before the nutrients run out and it will stay as the growing medium for your precious aquatic plants.
Size : 5x5 cm
- Promotes lush growth of aquarium plants
- Contains iron
- Develops strong roots
- Safe for use with tropical fish, shrimps and aquarium invertebrates
- For use in freshwater planted aquariums
- Promotes strong root development
- Contains key essential nutrients to stimulate plant growth
- Gets new plants off to a good start and keeps established plants flourishing
Do not break or damage the protective layer.
Put NutriPad at the bottom of the tank with a dose of 1 piece for 20 liters of water.
Please notice the suitable NutriPad amount to avoid excess nutrient.
*Plants are not include
Limited Quantity Available - Will Sell out Fast!
There is absolutely ZERO Risk in buying from our trusted store as we use Encrypted SSL certificates for 100% Security so you don't have to worry about your security!