WITH VALUABLE MINERALS, TRACE ELEMENTS, AND VITAMINS
- Creates the ideal water values for the successful keeping and breeding of soft-water shrimps such as bee shrimps and bumblebee shrimps
- Creates a slightly acidic pH of approx. pH 6.0-6.5
- Promotes growth as valuable supplementary nutrition, especially for young shrimps
- For balanced growth, health, vitality, and high breeding success
For targeted hardening of osmosis water, rainwater, and purified water. Developed especially for keeping and breeding shrimps from soft-water biotopes such as bee and bumble bee shrimps and their varieties. With all the essential minerals, trace elements, and vitamins shrimps need for healthy, balanced growth, vibrant colors, and plentiful reproduction.
With Bee Salt, water can be created with increased total hardness, but no carbonate hardness, similar to that which soft-water shrimps are accustomed to in their natural habitats. At the same time, it promotes the activity of filter bacteria and promotes plant growth. It dissolves quickly and is easy to use.
• Increases total hardness, does not increase carbonate hardness
• With essential vitamin C and vitamin B complex
• Biologically balanced calcium-magnesium ratio
• Creates the perfect conditions for problem-free molting
• Provides the perfect conditions for successful breeding
• Extends the useful life of the substrate, as it does not increase carbonate hardness
• Dissolves quickly, easy to use
Let customers speak for us