Shrimp King Bee Salt GH+, 200g
Subcribe to back in stock notification
WITH VALUABLE MINERALS, TRACE ELEMENTS, AND VITAMINS
- Creates the ideal water values for the successful keeping and breeding of soft-water shrimps such as bee shrimps and bumblebee shrimps
- Creates a slightly acidic pH of approx. pH 6.0-6.5
- Promotes growth as valuable supplementary nutrition, especially for young shrimps
- For balanced growth, health, vitality, and high breeding success
For targeted hardening of osmosis water, rainwater, and purified water. Developed especially for keeping and breeding shrimps from soft-water biotopes such as bee and bumble bee shrimps and their varieties. With all the essential minerals, trace elements, and vitamins shrimps need for healthy, balanced growth, vibrant colors, and plentiful reproduction.
With Bee Salt, water can be created with increased total hardness, but no carbonate hardness, similar to that which soft-water shrimps are accustomed to in their natural habitats. At the same time, it promotes the activity of filter bacteria and promotes plant growth. It dissolves quickly and is easy to use.
• Increases total hardness, does not increase carbonate hardness
• With essential vitamin C and vitamin B complex
• Biologically balanced calcium-magnesium ratio
• Creates the perfect conditions for problem-free molting
• Provides the perfect conditions for successful breeding
• Extends the useful life of the substrate, as it does not increase carbonate hardness
• Dissolves quickly, easy to use
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.