✅ Selling Size : 2~3cm
The Threadfin Rainbowfish or Featherfin rainbowfish (Iriatherina werneri) is a rainbow fish, the only species in the genus Iriatherina. It is characterized by long beautiful fins and is among the most attractive of the rainbowfishes.
The Threadfin Rainbowfish Iriatherina werneri is a subtle beauty in both its colour and exquisite form. The elegant beauty of these fish may be rather hard to believe when you consider the size of this fish, being only about 2 inches (5 cm) long.
The Threadfin Rainbowfish has variable grey-green, yellow, red, and blue body colouration with bright colours that extend to its fins. While these colours are fainter in juveniles, they intensify as the fish reaches adulthood as long as a varied diet of high-quality omnivorous foods is provided.
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
- Temperature: 72° - 86° F (22° - 30° C)
- pH: 5.0 - 8.0
- KH: 7 - 10 dKH
- Minimum tank size: 10 gallons
- Diet: Omnivorous. High-quality flake, freeze-dried and frozen foods, both meaty and plant-based.
- Social behaviour: Peaceful, schooling. Males can be somewhat aggressive in pairs, but not when kept in groups with several females.
- Origin: Tank-bred, but indigenous to Indonesia, New Guinea, and Australia
- Average adult size: 1.2 - 2 inches (3 - 5 cm)
We can’t ship Livestock and Live Plants to WA and TAS due to State Restrictions. Kindly check out our DOA and other policies before purchase!!
Your patience and understanding are very much appreciated. Thank you!