Yellow Cherry Shrimp
Yellow Cherry Shrimp are a great beginner aquarium shrimp and they have amazing coloration.
- They are one of the hardiest shrimp we keep in the shrimp room.
- The yellow shrimp is a tough creature that can acclimate to a wide range of water parameters.
- It’s best known to live in both soft and hard water. The pH of the water can also very from 6.0(acidic) to 8.0(alkaline).
- They are relatively easy to keep and breed just like several other Neocaridina species.
- They thrive in temperatures between 72-80 degrees Fahrenheit and live for around 1 to 2 years.
Although they can live and adapt to a wide range of temperatures and pH levels, it is good to keep them within their comfort zones for maximum breeding. Yellow shrimp will measure approximately 1” when fully grown. Just like other freshwater invertebrates, it’s also critical to keep their water clean.
- Ph: 7 to 7.8
- TDS: 180 to 250
- Temp: 24c
- Filter: Sponge Filter
- Substrate: Inert Substrate
- Water: Decolorinated Tap Water.
- Decor: Driftwood,Moss and Indian Almond Leaves
- Temperment: Peaceful
- Breeding: Easy
- Care Level: Easy
- Origin: Japan/East Asia
- Found in Wild: No
For sale are shrimp juvies ( About 4-6 weeks, roughly 45 days ) ~ 8mm in size , and will reach breeding age in 45 days
Grade : High Grade
Limited Quantity Available - Will Sell out Fast!
What to Expect from Us
All Aquatic plants and animals come with a 100% live arrival guarantee!!
There is absolutely ZERO Risk in buying from our trusted store as we use Encrypted SSL certificates for 100% Security so you don't have to worry about your security!
Let customers speak for us