Growing water plants will provide green color to your aquarium?
Growing water plants will provide green color to your aquarium?A wonderful marriage of an aquarium with water plants and various "nature" models
Growing water plants Although the two elements of plants and aquarium remain unchanged, having aquatic plants will assist in creating a natural habitat for fish and other aquarium creatures. Produces oxygen and absorbs CO2, which aids in the reduction of toxins in the water and the maintenance of a constant pH. Furthermore, aquatic plants shade the fish from the sun and create a beautiful landscape for the aquarium. the ability to generate a cool environment for pregnant fish
Water plants and anything elses: Logs and cliffs will add majesty to an otherwise boring aquarium in your home
Are there any advantages to growing aquatic plants in a tank?
- Planting aquatic plants will increase the amount of oxygen in the aquarium: Despite the fact that it is an aquatic plant, its effect is identical to that of terrestrial plants. Plants, as we have learnt, play a vital role in photosynthesis by absorbing CO2 and emitting O2. Aquatic plants, on the other hand, absorb the CO2 that fish emit in order to release dissolved O2 into the water. Because plants emit very little Co2, it is completely safe for the aquarium fish in the tank. Fish require oxygen to breathe, thus placing aquatic plants in the tank allows you to "love" your fish
- Plant aquatic plants that act as water filters:
- While hang-on back and canister filters provide adequate mechanical and biological filtration, aquatic plants offer superior filtration: Plants can absorb and eliminate it all. aquatic organism wastes, uneaten food, decomposing debris, and even heavy metals.
- Aquatic plants, in addition to this unique filter, provide a conducive environment for beneficial bacteria to grow. This improves the Aquarium's biological filtration.
- As well as this. You'll be amazed to learn that vegetation will continue to filter for as long as it grows. If there are many aquatic plants growing in the aquarium, the water quality will improve.
Improve harmful algae and save time cleaning:
- Algae is always the most despised thing in the aquarium; they not only dirty the water but also cause the fish to consume fewer nutrients. The fact that you cultivate fast-growing aquatic species to eliminate the algae that is invading the aquarium on a daily basis. Because aquatic plants absorb important nutrients such as iron, potassium, and so on, it can completely limit algae growth, save you cleaning time, and extend viewing time your Guppies aquarium
Growing water plants: "Setting up" the optimal breeding habitat for Gourd Fish:
- When it's time to spawn, aquatic plants can help the slightly vulnerable fish to hide for the safety of the young. Limit death or unborn being eaten by other fish. That being said, aquatic plants are very necessary in this miniature environment because it is the most natural thing that the "Mothers" of the Gourd can feel
Growing water plants: Highlight to Create a green environment and bring out the best in nature:
Is it difficult to cultivate aquatic plants?
Top aquatic plants that are easy to cultivate and don't require much attention:
Aquatic plants are known as "Nature" Oxygen Pumps, and there are many sorts of "Oxygen pumps" in the world today, and we will introduce you to some famous, easy to grow, and easy to grow aquatic plants. simple to maintain
1. MICROSORUM PTEROPUS - JAVA FERN:
Java fern is a super popular aquatic plant, looks beautiful and is very simple to care for, just needs to be rooted in the water and the whole stem lives very well without too much light and is for all enthusiasts. Fish tank
2. ANUBIAS NANA ON DRIFTWOOD:
- Is an aquatic plant that grows on a log or a little and short tree, forming a spectacular small forest while concealing the electric wires or LED lights in the Aquarium, providing you with a complete "nature" picture
3. MICROSORUM PTEROPUS - TRIDENT JAVA FERN
Is a coniferous fern that is very easy to care for with long & small leaves that swing in the water creating a feeling of cool floating for the Aquarium
4. LUDWIGIA GLANDULOSA
Making the Aquarium more dazzling and imaginative by adding red and purple colors. Grows luxuriously on each floor, is one of the best places to keep your fish, and has a variety of other dazzling things. We are always committed, and we make every effort to create your Aquarium a dynamic natural "forest" with a high level of entertainment and a "rest" sense.
Furthermore, please contact us if you require information assistance:
Customer support: (02) 8320 3037 : We will always listen if you need assistance or have questions about any of our goods.
"Give the product - Give the care "