Aquascape Avatar Floating Rock Aquarium
Aquascape Avatar Floating Rock Aquarium This is an aquarium floating rock, it will float on water for decoration.
You can tie the sucker with the rope of the pumice, then dragged into the water, make the sucker griped the bottom of the tank to build the suspension landscape.
The pumice surface has many holes and can contact large area, so it can absorb the water harmful bacteria and heavy metals, not only conducive to live aquarium plants climbing and take root but also conducive to the fish growth, can also provide fertilizer for the plants. Such a stylish decoration, what do you hesitate for?
- Made of high-quality resin, corrosion resistance and non-polluting, non-radioactive, etc. The suspended stones are eco-friendly products for fish.
- High simulation stone texture, synthetic moss stone floating rocks change your aquarium into a beautiful scenery.
- Attached with a transparent fishing line and two suckers bottom of the fish tank, the stone will float easily at any level by adjusting the length of the fishing line.
- The stone surface with green simulation moss offers the natural environment feeling.
- Can absorb the water harmful bacteria and heavy metals, not only conducive to plants climbing and take root, but also conducive to the fish grow.
- Can grow aquatic mosses or plants such as buce, anubias , and much more on the Floating Rock
- Material: Resin
- Color: Gray + Green
- Shape: Irregular
- Type: Small, Medium (Optional)
- Small Size: 6 x 8cm / 2.4" x 3.1" (L*H)
- Medium Size: 8 x 13cm / 3.1" x 5.1" (L*H)
- Package Weight: S: 100g; M: 273g
- 1 x Floating Rock
- 2 x Suction Cup
- 1 x Transparent Fishing Line
Competitive Pricing- Big discounts on purchasing 2 or 4 packs!
There is absolutely ZERO Risk in buying from our trusted store as we use Encrypted SSL certificates for 100% Security so you don't have to worry about your security!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.