These are livestock that live in group hence its best to get them
as the quantity we suggest to make sure they are happy and thrive together ❤
Green Jade Cherry Shrimp
✅ Green Jade Cherry Shrimp
is a great beginner aquarium shrimp and they have amazing colouration. They are one of the hardiest shrimp we keep in the shrimp room. ✅
Only females reach the deep intense green with a back stripe. Males are usually a bit more translucent and can show striped marking along the side of the body. A blue hue or green jelly appearance They will have a nice green colouring but may have brown or green stripes along the body✅
This unique variety of Neocaridina davidi is one of the more deluxe and least common varieties!✅
We are very excited to offer another colour form of our most popular species, Neocaridina davidi… the Green Jade Shrimp! This is one of the most recent forms in the ever-growing varieties of this dwarf shrimp species. Boasting a beautiful deep green colouration (especially with dark substrate), this variety is sure to quickly rise in popularity. Some specimens have a green-yellow or green-blue colouration as well. ✅
Care for this shrimp is identical to all varieties of Cherry, Neon Yellow, Blue Velvet, Sapphire, Blue/Black Diamond, Chocolate, Snowball, and Rili Shrimp. It is comparably durable as well. ✅
This shrimp is a scavenger and is very useful in planted and nano aquariums. The bulk of its diet is a biofilm, algae, and decaying plant matter so it will work diligently to clean up the waste in any aquarium. It feeds constantly, so it displays constant activity. In a less mature aquarium, it should be fed high-quality flake and mini pellet dry foods with high algae/spirulina/plant content.
Ph: 7 to 8.0
TDS: 180 to 250
Filter: Sponge Filter
Substrate: Inert Substrate
Water: Decolorinated Tap Water.
Decor: Driftwood, Moss and Indian Almond Leaves
Grade: Medium - High
For sale are shrimp juvies ( About 4-6 weeks, roughly 45 days ) ~ 5 to 10 mm in size, and will reach breeding age in 45 days
*note: for this colour only ( green colour ) juvie will be slightly green and the bigger they grow the more green they will become. Females will have stronger green than males
In Neo Caridinas shrimps, Green Jade and Sunkist juvie are often to have had clear to some colors until they get to young and adults size. This is the nature of these 2 Neo Caridina shrimps, we guaranteed our shrimps to have the proper grade and colors as we described but often we have some misunderstandings.
We can’t ship Livestock and Live Plants to WA and TAS due to State Restrictions. Kindly check out our DOA and other policies before purchase!!
Other things to consider before placing an order:
* Check to see if your tank has enough space.
* Ensure your tank is fully cycled.
* Ensure your new livestock is compatible tank mates for any other fish you currently have (in terms of habitat, species, requirements, temperament, and size)
* Ensure that your water parameters, habitat and temperature are suitable for the species you want to introduce.
* Do not stock your tank too quickly, or suddenly a large influx of fish can unbalance your water parameters that will affect the water quality.
* Do not feed your new fish for 24hrs. They need time to settle in and feel at home. Feeding them too quickly puts their health at risk, and it can even affect your water quality. If you have existing fish in your aquarium, feeding them before releasing the new fish is a good idea.
* Don’t be alarmed if, upon arrival, your fish, shrimp or snail look pale or lethargic. This is normal behaviour while in transit, and they should return to full colour and vibrancy after settling into their new home for a few days.
Also, be aware that livestock often gets stress and lose their colours after the long travel to you, this often happened to most livestock ( shrimps, guppies, plecos, and so on, kindly make sure you have the right set up, the aquarium must be fully cycled with the ideal parameters. Fishes and shrimps will often take from 3-7 days to fully adapt to the new home. If you have any concerns with your set up kindly talk to us or check out some online tutorials before purchase.
At Micro Aquatic shop, we strive to provide excellent service and high-quality products, any concerns kindly contact us asap and often we will get back to you in a few hours during working hours. We do not accept claims when the livestock entered your aquarium as there might be so many factors that can affect the wellbeing of the livestock, on our part we can guarantee that we are always sending out healthy and quality fishes and shrimps to you.
Limited Quantity Available - Will Sell out Fast!
What to Expect from Us
All Aquatic plants and animals come with a 100% live arrival guarantee!!