Micro Aquatic Shop Mystery Box
We are happy to inform you that we will be selling our very own MYSTERY BOX. Everyone knows that we are striving to create rare, ultra-rare, and collectible products. We listed some of our products for sale however, Hoang decided not to list all of them due to lack of quantities that are not worth to list on our website. Hoang has a sickness called " NOT SELLING " that made him hold into some of the ultra-rare products that we currently have and if sell them we'll get fired lol haha but as long as our customer will be happy and satisfied from it we won't get fired ☺.
We hope that you will enjoy opening this Mystery Box from us. We are always here to serve you.
So OUR IDEA of these Mystery boxes from MICRO AQUATIC SHOP is to unleash our creativity and unleash our rare inventory or items that have never been created or listed before on top of our uncommon and rare products in these Mystery Boxes!
This also to measure our creativity so that we can strive to raise the creativity of our products and services to everyone. We will continuously raise our service bar to you our beloved clients!
We will always do our best to make every box 1000% worth it!!
P.S You can leave a note on your aquarium size if you purchase a bonsai box or anything that you do not want so we can tailor the box bet
We can’t ship Livestock and Live Plants to WA and TAS due to State Restrictions. Kindly check out our DOA and other policies before purchase!!
Other things to consider before placing an order:
* Check to see if your tank has enough space.
* Ensure your tank is fully cycled.
* Ensure your new livestock is compatible tank mates for any other fish you currently have (in terms of habitat, species, requirements, temperament, and size)
* Ensure that your water parameters, habitat and temperature are suitable for the species you want to introduce.
* Do not stock your tank too quickly, or suddenly a large influx of fish can unbalance your water parameters that will affect the water quality.
* Do not feed your new fish for 24hrs. They need time to settle in and feel at home. Feeding them too quickly puts their health at risk, and it can even affect your water quality. If you have existing fish in your aquarium, feeding them before releasing the new fish is a good idea.
* Don’t be alarmed if, upon arrival, your fish, shrimp or snail look pale or lethargic. This is normal behaviour while in transit, and they should return to full colour and vibrancy after settling into their new home for a few days.
Also, be aware that livestock often gets stress and lose their colours after the long travel to you, this often happened to most livestock ( shrimps, guppies, plecos, and so on, kindly make sure you have the right set up, the aquarium must be fully cycled with the ideal parameters. Fishes and shrimps will often take from 3-7 days to fully adapt to the new home. If you have any concerns with your set up kindly talk to us or check out some online tutorials before purchase.
At Micro Aquatic shop, we strive to provide excellent service and high-quality products, any concerns kindly contact us asap and often we will get back to you in a few hours during working hours. We do not accept claims when the livestock entered your aquarium as there might be so many factors that can affect the wellbeing of the livestock, on our part we can guarantee that we are always sending out healthy and quality fishes, plants and shrimps to you.