- Mostly Red, lower body and legs can have clear patches
- Body and legs can have spots or stripes of red colouration with small clear patches
- Males can range from Regular Grade to Sakura Red Grade
Аll Red Сherry Shrimр аre extremely аdарtаble сreаtures thаt саn live in аlmоst аny freshwаter аquаrium. Sоme оf the yоunger shrimр hаve nоt reасhed their full роtentiаl yet аnd will grоw intо а deeрer red соlоr аs lоng аs they аre соmfоrtаble in the tаnk. Lоwer intensity lighting аnd dаrk substrаte аlsо helр them асhieve the deeрest аnd dаrkest reds.
What We Like About This Shrimp:
- The beautiful and quality red colouration
- Completely peaceful with all non-aggressive tankmates
- Safe with all plants
- Excellent scavenger
Average adult size: 1 - 1.5 inches (2.5 - 3.8 cm)
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
- Temperature: 64° - 84° F (17.8° - 28.8° C)
- pH: 6.8 - 7.5
- KH: 0 - 10 dKH
- Minimum tank size: 7.5L
For sale are shrimp juvies ( About 4-6 weeks, roughly 45 days ) ~ 5 to 10 mm in size, and will reach breeding age in 45 days
Grade: Medium - High
We can’t ship Livestock and Live Plants to WA and TAS due to State Restrictions. Kindly check out our DOA and other policies before purchase!!
Other things to consider before placing an order:
* Check to see if your tank has enough space.
* Ensure your tank is fully cycled.
* Ensure your new livestock is compatible tank mates for any other fish you currently have (in terms of habitat, species, requirements, temperament, and size)
* Ensure that your water parameters, habitat and temperature are suitable for the species you want to introduce.
* Do not stock your tank too quickly, or suddenly a large influx of fish can unbalance your water parameters that will affect the water quality.
* Do not feed your new fish for 24hrs. They need time to settle in and feel at home. Feeding them too quickly puts their health at risk, and it can even affect your water quality. If you have existing fish in your aquarium, feeding them before releasing the new fish is a good idea.
* Don’t be alarmed if, upon arrival, your fish, shrimp or snail look pale or lethargic. This is normal behaviour while in transit, and they should return to full colour and vibrancy after settling into their new home for a few days.
Also, be aware that livestock often gets stress and lose their colours after the long travel to you, this often happened to most livestock ( shrimps, guppies, plecos, and so on, kindly make sure you have the right set up, the aquarium must be fully cycled with the ideal parameters. Fishes and shrimps will often take from 3-7 days to fully adapt to the new home. If you have any concerns with your set up kindly talk to us or check out some online tutorials before purchase.
At Micro Aquatic shop, we strive to provide excellent service and high-quality products, any concerns kindly contact us asap and often we will get back to you in a few hours during working hours. We do not accept claims when the livestock entered your aquarium as there might be so many factors that can affect the wellbeing of the livestock, on our part we can guarantee that we are always sending out healthy and quality fishes and shrimps to you.
We are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
Your patience and understanding are very much appreciated. Thank you!